Research Development & Support (RDS)
Research Development & Support (RDS) provides support for research activities, including guidance for complying with export control laws and education on best practices for research protocols involving humans or animals. Additionally, RDS supports faculty members through coordination of funding opportunities, strategic development of sponsor relationships, and diversification of funding portfolios.
- Oversees compliance functions including export control
- Develops programs to enhance both foundation and federal sponsorship of research.
- Manages Limited Submission Opportunities
Services to Researchers:
- Limited Submission Opportunities
- Foundation & Federal Proposal Support
- Export Compliance
- Guidelines on Science and Security
Featured Limited Submission Opportunities: