Research Integrity & Compliance
Research Integrity and Compliance supports researchers in conducting research in a responsible and compliant manner. Together with our partners and in consultation with the Vanderbilt community, we help researchers meet sponsor obligations, understand new and changing policies, know where to find support, and mitigate institutional risk.
- Encourage campus-wide engagement to ensure that research adheres to regulatory, legal, and ethical expectations.
- Collaborate with a network of researchers and colleagues across all schools, colleges, and support offices to guide the research community through evolving federal regulations and concerns
- Provide a central resource for Vanderbilt researchers to address research compliance questions
Services to Researchers:
- Guidance on engaging in global collaborations
- Export compliance
- Coordination with VUMC services, including animal care, human subjects protections, and accessing VUMC clinical resources