Improving the human condition through path-breaking discovery and innovation
- Visit Resources for 4-Phase Research Ramp-Up for Phase I materials including intake form, signage packet, supplementary lab supplies online ordering form, and more. This page also includes guidance for research activities that are continuing remotely at this time and other COVID-19 related guidance such as funding opportunities and guidance from external sponsors.
- Visit Ramp-Up Principles and Guidance for the latest message from Vice Provost for Research Padma Raghavan and to view the plan’s guiding principles, research guidance for each phase, and acknowledgments of key contributors.
- Visit VU/VUMC Research Activities Guidance for differentiated information about VU and VUMC research activities and VU/VUMC collaborations.
- Visit the Vanderbilt Electronic Research Administration (VERA) System Transition website for details about the single new system provided by Huron.
- Please visit the COVID-19 Research and Innovation Fund to support Vanderbilt’s research initiatives to combat COVID-19.
- Visit the Vanderbilt University coronavirus website for the latest information about COVID-19 (coronavirus disease).
- Questions about VU research? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the latest data on COVID-19 cases throughout Tennessee, please see the COVID-19 case map created by the Vanderbilt Initiative for Interdisciplinary Geospatial Research (VIIGR).
Vanderbilt Research and Innovation: by the Numbers